Terms & Conditions for entering the UK Cloud Awards:
1. The UK Cloud Awards are a joint venture between Dennis Publishing and Cloud Industry Forum. Dennis Publishing Limited 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP. The Cloud Industry Forum, PO Box 4160, Reading, RG8 6DT.
3. All entries must be submitted in English, submitted online, and comply with the entry criteria available as a link on this website.
4. Please note that the early bird price of £99 + VAT per entry is only available until 31st January 2019. From that point onward the standard cost will be £170 + VAT per entry until the closing date of 22nd February 2019.
5. All entries must be received by UK Cloud Awards by 22nd February 2019. The UK Cloud Awards accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
6. Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be notified early April 2019.
7. The UK Cloud Awards reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
8. The Awards are judged by a panel of independent judges. The Head Judge reserves the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. Winners will be announced at the Awards to be held on 16th May 2019 at etc.venues County Hall, Riverside Building, Belvedere Rd, Lambeth, London, SE1 7PB. The UK Cloud Awards will contact all shortlisted organisations’ in advance to book tickets to attend the Awards. Each company shortlisted will receive three complimentary tickets to the Awards ceremony, each subsequent ticket will be charged £50 + VAT.
10. All entries may be used by UK Cloud Awards partners for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the Awards and as part of a database within UK Cloud Awards partners’ websites and other products. You agree to such use without restriction or condition. UK Cloud Awards partners shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
11. These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.