Terms & Conditions for entering the UK Cloud Awards:
1. The UK Cloud Awards are a joint venture between Dennis Publishing and Cloud Industry Forum. Dennis Publishing Limited 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP. The Cloud Industry Forum, PO Box 4160, Reading, RG8 6DT.
3. All entries must be submitted in English, submitted online, and comply with the entry criteria available as a link on this website.
4. Please note that the price to enter The UK Cloud Awards 2020 is £170+VAT.
5. All entries must be received by UK Cloud Awards by Friday 20th March 2020. The UK Cloud Awards accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
6. Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be notified by Tuesday 28th April 2020.
7. The UK Cloud Awards reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
8. The Awards are judged by a panel of independent judges. The Head Judge reserves the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. Winners will be announced at the Awards to be held on Thursday 4th June 2020 at The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD. The UK Cloud Awards will contact all shortlisted organisations’ in advance to book tickets to attend the Awards. The earlybird price to attend is £75+ VAT per ticket. The standard price to attend is £150+VAT.
10. All entries may be used by UK Cloud Awards partners for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the Awards and as part of a database within UK Cloud Awards partners’ websites and other products. You agree to such use without restriction or condition. UK Cloud Awards partners shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
11. These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we are planning to go ahead with this event. If for any reason we have to move the event your entry and ticket/s will be carried over and still count for the new event date. We will refund you your ticket cost in full should you be unable to make the new event date.